The Ideal Candidate is
Someone who is imaginative, has a take charge attitude and can focus on problem solving.
Ideally you have experience developing software and already gained extensive product management experience from high-performance tech environments. Also, you are passionate about tech start-ups and products, have a hands-on approach to everything you do and are looking for a challenge. We are looking for someone with entrepreneurial drive who can achieve ambitious goals in a fast paced environment; someone who is highly analytical and makes decisions based on user data and research. Furthermore, you have good interpersonal skills with abilities to lead a team. You are a flexible and independent individual with pro-active problem solving skills who feels comfortable in a rapidly changing environment. Finally, we operate solely in English therefore we require full fluency.
In this position, you will work with web and mobile team to create strategies and implement action plans to increase online leads and revenue. Apart from that, you will analyze site data and report on these action plans. You will be able to continually grow development and analysis skills, and employ latest techniques and technology where it makes business sense.
- Leadership to inspire the team to greatness. Strong leader that can coordinate and channel the various inputs from all stakeholders into a great product. Gets things done and is keen to reach decisions.
- Commercially astute and data driven to demonstrate business value in order to guide investment of time & resources. Enjoy combining business knowledge with customer insights
- Passionate about creating high-impact user experiences that make customers lives better
- Partner heavily with business and technology teams and interact at all levels of the company
- Strong analytical aptitude; Ability to analyze and propose data-driven solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Define the product strategy and roadmap, based on the business objectives, key results, market-research and user feedback always supporting the growth strategy and work closely with countries team for the local support
- Manage an ambitious roadmap smartly. Find the right balance in resources allocation between demand and supply.
- Manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, drive projects to completion, and delivering results by partnering with and influencing others
- Prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to strategic product value.
- Lead the agile team. Be the source of inspiration and motivation for the team, and communicate the vision and product goals to the team. Be available to the team and accountable to them. Be responsible for missing or not completed goals.
- Ensure that that customer experience is at the heart of every product decision, complexity is reduced wherever possible and that the product optimizes the customer journey.
- Own and analyze all product data to understand product performance and opportunities in fine detail and have a complete understanding of the importance of A/B Testing and Conversion Rate Optimization for the product.
- Be an active part of the retrospectives. Give feedback and be open to receive it.
- Suggest, design, and implement improvements to increase the usability of the product based on UX best practices as well as user feedback and micro-conversion metrics.
- Serve as the project manager for A/B tests to increase functionality and conversion of the product. Also, suggest, design, implement, and report on A/B tests in support of business goals.